Monday, June 4, 2012

Shopping and What not :)

Recapping my last couple of days!! I went to the NEX the other day and found an amazing new coach purse.. Its huge and it's PINK! I love it, I also bought some really cute capris and white and baby blue jumper its amazing and I cant wait to wear it!!! I also bought a badass carpet steam cleaner and have been waiting for a sunny dry day to use it... which might be a while... THANK YOU WASHINGTON!! 

***
Yesterday while I was at work My bestie Holly and my husband Jason came in and hung out with me on my break! So that was nice of them. && Last night Holly did a reading on me with her cards and what not and surprisingly it was accurate. 

Today is just a lazy day off, until later tonight when I have to drive to seattle to pick up my friend and her husband from the airport!!! I can't wait to see Karina!!! It's been a few weeks since we had the chance to catch up together!!! 

But thats all for now!!! Unless something exciting happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment