Thursday, June 14, 2012

College :)

I was in school for nursing, but I had only taken general classes after about a month or so of thinking I decided that I didn't want to finish going to school to be a nurse. I found that it was just not right for me. So with that being said I went and signed up for a paralegal associates degree at Kaplan University. Everything is set up and my student loan and fasfa are all done. I have to register for my first set of classes tomorrow!! I start them on July 5th! I am so excited!! I have always been interested in law and how attorneys need things set up for thier cases!! So this should be a really great area of study for me. I am also going to take a family law class which then i can deal with adoption, divorce, and other family cases. I'm very excited for this.

Then only thing thats going to suck is my want of a sleeve!! Which then in this work force I am going to have to cover up!! That is one thing that I am willing to do though, because I really want a Sleeve.

Well, thats all for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you, I am in for a long-sleeved work life.

    ReplyDelete