Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tattoo :)

I love tattoos and i can't wait to have even more. I am always thinking about the next tattoo or 5 that i want and where I want them! I sometimes just go to the tattoo shop with out even thinking and get something done... which is how i ended up with two of my tattoos. But, I'll get to those later! Lets start with my first tattoo.

My hibiscuses and tribe tattoo that is on my foot. This one i took about a week to decide on and it was custom made just for me and I love it!



My second tattoo is small but something that does have meaning to me, It a quote, and after you read it you'll see the meaning behind it. This one is on my right shoulder blade.


The next one definitely has a lot of meaning to me this one is for all my family and friends and of course my Husband! It's a yellow ribbon for military support! With a little something added to it. (Spur of the moment tattoo)




This is my Crown that I just loved I looked online for a while and then one day just went in and got it. Not having any meaning and really not thinking about it... just got it. (one of the ones i just decided to get)



last but certainly not least my newest tattoo my 5th one! It's something that i hold really close to my heart. This tattoo means the world to me just like my ribbon tattoo does. It's my best friends tattoo that is located on the back on my calf. Which actually wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. My BFF Holly and I got them same spot but different legs mine is on the left and hers is on her right. I couldn't have picked a better person to get this with. She really is my best friend and I can go to her for anything!!!

This is my BBF tattoo!!! <3





The left higher one is Holly's and The Right Lower One is Mine.

1 comment: